How to insert a GIF into slides in WPS Presentation
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. After we open a slide in WPS Presentation, we first click select the slide we want to insert a GIF into.
2. Then click the Inserttab, and click the Picture button.
3. Now select the GIF we want to insert in this popup window and click the OK button below.
4. We can click the slide show from current button in the status bar below, and then we can view the GIF in our presentation.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
- 1. How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to print slides without date in WPS Presentation
- 3. 10 Professional Medical Presentation Templates: To Create Engaging and Effective Slides
- 4. How to convert PowerPoint to PDF with multiple slides per page in WPS Office
- 5. How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
- 6. Simple Presentation Template Slides