Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to print slides without date in WPS Presentation
1. Open the file in WPS Presentation.
2. Click the Print Preview icon the upper left corner. Then we will jump to the Print Preview interface.
3. Here, select Header/Footer. Then a Header/Footer dialog box will popup.
4. In the Slide area, uncheck Date and time, then click Apply to All.
Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
- 1. How to insert a GIF into slides in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
- 3. 10 Professional Medical Presentation Templates: To Create Engaging and Effective Slides
- 4. How to print multiple slides on one page
- 5. How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to convert date to text in Excel without losing format