How to print multiple slides on one page
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT.
2. Click the Print Preview icon in the upper left corner of the page → the Print What button.
3. Select the number of slides in the Handout settings area as needed. For example, if we want to print 3 slides on one page, choose 3 Slides.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides