Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to print multiple slides on one page
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT.
2. Click the Print Preview icon in the upper left corner of the page → the Print What button.
3. Select the number of slides in the Handout settings area as needed. For example, if we want to print 3 slides on one page, choose 3 Slides.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. 10 Professional One-on-One Meeting Template ppt
- 2. How to convert PowerPoint to PDF with multiple slides per page in WPS Office
- 3. How to print the entire worksheet on one page?
- 4. how to print multiple envelopes in word ?
- 5. How to Insert multiple pictures into Slides
- 6. How to print slides without date in WPS Presentation