How to print multiple slides on one page
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT.
2. Click the Print Preview icon in the upper left corner of the page → the Print What button.
3. Select the number of slides in the Handout settings area as needed. For example, if we want to print 3 slides on one page, choose 3 Slides.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 3. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 4. How to check and update WPS Office version
- 5. How can we insert symbols in a Document
- 6. How can we add or remove text shading