How to print powerpoint with speaker notes
Printing powerpoint slides with notes is sometimes helpful for a speaker when making presentations. Here are the steps to realize it.
1. Open the popup “Print” window with shortcut key Ctrl+P.
(Tips: Another option in this step is to click the Memu dropdown list → File → Print)
2. Choose the Notes pages option in the category titled Print what
3. Click OK to print the powerpoint with notes.
* Tips: You can click Preview to view the printing effect.
Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
- 1. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file
- 2. How to set header and footer in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to check and update WPS Office version
- 4. How can we set margins in WPS Writer
- 5. How to customize draw borders for tables
- 6. How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation