How to print powerpoint with speaker notes
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to print presentations and speech notes? In this article, you can quickly master this feature in 3 simple steps.
What is speaker notes in WPS PowerPoint
Speaker notes are notes added to the slides of a PowerPoint presentation as references for the speaker. Notes on PowerPoint slides are hidden during the presentation and can only be seen by the person presenting the slides.
Have you ever forgotten the contents when giving a presentation?
Printing the PowerPoint slides with notes sometimes helps the speaker easily refer to the corresponding slides when making presentations.
Here are the steps to realize it.
1. Open the popup “Print” window with shortcut key Ctrl+P.
(Tips: Another option in this step is to click the Memu dropdown list → File → Print)
2. Choose the Notes pages option in the category titled Print what
3. Click OK to print the powerpoint slides with notes.
* Tips: You can click Preview to view the printing effect.
More advanced features of WPS Office PowerPoint
The most important step before printing the speaker notes is to add the speaker notes to PowerPoint slides. You can learn how to Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation from this article. You never have to worry about forgetting something important during a speech!
Of course, if you want to learn more about the features of WPS presentations, for example, exporting slides to a Word document, you can read this article : More features in Convert to Word.
In WPS free PowerPoint tutorial, learn how to use themes and background styles of presentations, and do more to create standout presentations. All WPS Presentation tutorials are free for students, teachers, business users and more and can be downloaded free on Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
- 1. The 10 Best Cornell Notes Word Template To Take Effective Notes
- 2. Download Free Best Cornell Notes Word Templates
- 3. The 10 Best Meeting Notes Templates in word to Help You Stay Organized and Productive
- 4. How to display the speaker’s notes when connecting to the projector
- 5. How to print the documents and notes together in PDF
- 6. How to save ppt as pdf with notes in WPS Office