Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add animation to WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide and select the text or object that needs to be animated.
2. After clicking the Animationtab, click the drop-down button on the right side of the preset animation.
3. As is shown in the figure, we can view all the preset animations and select them according to our needs.
4. Now click the Play button at the bottom of the task pane on the right. Then we can preview the effect of the animation.
This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
- 1. How to add a motion path animation effect
- 2. How to play the animation in a continuous loop in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to make an object disappear after animation in WPS Office Powerpoint
- 4. Remove animation of slide show
- 5. How to adjust the “spin” animation in Presentation
- 6. How to set a trigger for animation in slides show