How to adjust the “spin” animation in Presentation
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
1. Open the presentation document in WPS Office and select the content to be animated.
2. Select the item you want to add animation on, then click Animation and select Spin in Emphasis.
3. After setting the animation, click Custom Animation to adjust the effect.
4. Here, you could set the details of the effect. Like when you want the animation start, and how fast you want it to spin. You can preview it when setting.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How can we add or remove text shading
- 2. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 3. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 4. Get to Know the PDF Print Interface
- 5. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 6. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？