How to play the animation in a continuous loop in WPS Presentation
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT file.
2. Click the Animation tab → the Custom Animation button.
3.A right toolbar will pop up. Select an element of the slide, then click Add Effect button to add an animation effect we want.
4. We can set Start, Direction, and Speed to modify the animation. For example, we can choose With Previous in the Start box, choose Horizontal Text Box in the Direction box, choose Medium in the Speed box.
5. Right-click an animationitem in the right toolbar and choose the Timing option in the shortcut menu.
6. In the pop-up dialog, select Until End of Slide in the Repeat box and click the OK button. Then, we can play the animation in a continuous loop.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to set WPS Presentation to loop continuously
- 2. How to play the video clip automatically or when clicked
- 3. How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
- 4. Continuous Compounding Formula in Excel
- 5. How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
- 6. How to play audio on the specific pages in WPS Presentation