How to play audio on the specific pages in WPS Presentation
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Audio button. In the pop-up window, select the audio file we want to insert and click Open.
3. Click the small horn icon, which is the audio file just inserted.
4. Choose Play Across Slides, enter the page number in the End Slide box to set the range of pages to play audio. For example, if we want to play the audio on the first three pages, we can enter 3 in the box.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to play the animation in a continuous loop in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to play the video clip automatically or when clicked
- 4. How to search for a specific word in WPS office
- 5. How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
- 6. How to set audio as background music in WPS Presentation