How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.
2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.
3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.
4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides