Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.
2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.
3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.
4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to use ppt to video converter function of WPS office to make a video ?
- 2. How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
- 3. How can we make text paragraphs indent automatically
- 4. How to play the video clip automatically or when clicked
- 5. How to make excel cells expand to fit text automatically in excel
- 6. How to Make an Excel Spreadsheet Automatically Calculate in WPS Office (Step-by-Step)