Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add bullets in excel cell (Easy Steps)
If you feel that your employers are becoming more and more existent in using Excel, you may need to refresh your knowledge. However, to become an expert in the software, it is only fitting to look for quality information. It is the right time to learn how to add bullets in Excel if you need the tool at work.
Using bullets in Excel will allow you to point out a few things in the file that are important. You will also be interested in knowing how to add bullets in excel because with this, you can customize your file without problems.
How to add bullets in Excel with keyboard shortcuts?
If you want to know how to add bullets in excel 2019 through keyboard shortcuts, you should do the following:
1. Open the Excel document where you need to place a bullet.
2. Tap the cell where you want the bullet to appear.
3. Use the key combination Alt + 7 or Alt + 0149. This shortcut will work for your Mac and Windows computers.
4. Now that you have created the bullet, you will be free to copy it and paste it into the cells you want. To make the process faster, you can use the essential combination Control + C and Control + V.
How to add bullets in Excel with the symbol tool?
If you want to know how to add bullets in excel Mac or Windows in a traditional way, you should use the default settings. In this case, you will resort to the symbol tool by doing the following:
1. Open the Excel document where you want to include the bullet and automatically select the cell.
2. Now go to the insert tab and click on symbol, which would be located in the symbols group.
3. After entering the symbols box, you will have to locate the desired bullet that could be solid or hollow. When selecting the correct vignette, you must click on insert and close the box.
How to add bullets in Excel using some formulas?
One last method that you should learn to understand how to add bullets in excel 2016 is by using some formulas. For this particular case, you must comply with these steps:
1. Open the Excel document and select the cell or all cells where you want to place the bullets.
2. Now, you should type the formula =CHAR(149) and eventually use the command Control + Enter or Command + Enter on your mac computer.
Knowing how to add bullets in Excel Online, you have no excuse to stand out at work using the program. It is good that you put into practice everything you have learned so that you never forget how to add bullets in Excel in your documents in the future. Excel is a priority program for office work, so this tool will always work for you.
If the guide on how to add bullets in excel has solved many doubts about using the tool. With the website, you will enjoy more content to understand various tools that complement Excel software. Also, you can download WPS Office at no cost to use immediately at work.
After seeing the three methods on how to add bullets in Excel, you will no doubt that you can take advantage of the tool. It's a good idea for you to adapt to these tools knowing that every day at work will require you to customize your files further.