How to adjust the default page layout of PDF online?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you looking for how to adjust the default page layout of PDF online? This article is going to introduce some easy steps to adjust the default page layout of PDF online in few seconds.
1. Open the file in WPS Office.
2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → then select Settings in the popup drop-down menu. Then a Custom Setting dialog box will popup.
3. Select Reading Setting → then adjust the Page layout in the Default layout and scale area according to our needs.
4. Click OK to apply the settings.
5. Now reopen the PDF file again. We can see the default page layout has been changed successfully.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.