How to adjust the viewing brightness
As most of the PDF files are reading materials, adjusting the brightness of the screen is needed. How can we do that?
1. Head to the Home tab, click the Background button.
2. Here, you can choose different viewing modes. If you find Default and Daytime are not suitable, you can choose Night Mode or Eye Protecting to reduce eye stress.This function can also be found in WPS Writer, WPS Spreadsheets and WPS Presentation.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Use IF function to judge data
- 2. How to use tabs to align text quickly in WPS Writer
- 3. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 4. How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
- 5. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file
- 6. Different methods of using format painter