How to adjust the viewing brightness
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
As most of the PDF files are reading materials, adjusting the brightness of the screen is needed. How can we do that?
1. Head to the Home tab, click the Background button.
2. Here, you can choose different viewing modes. If you find Default and Daytime are not suitable, you can choose Night Mode or Eye Protecting to reduce eye stress.This function can also be found in WPS Writer, WPS Spreadsheets and WPS Presentation.
- 1. How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
- 2. How to adjust the brightness of pictures in document?
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to adjust the transparency of background in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 5. How to adjust the size of the signature in PDF
- 6. How to adjust the “spin” animation in Presentation