How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.
2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.
3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up.
Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.
AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window.
AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. Multiple methods of merging cells
- 3. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 4. How to use the page break preview feature
- 5. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 6. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？