How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.
2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up.
3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.
4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.
5. Then click OK to apply the settings and click OK again to create a new style.
6. We just need to find the new style in Style and click to apply it.
7. Now the cells have been automatically numbered by WPS Writer.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.