Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you.
· Option 1:
Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.
Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page
· Option 2:
Row to the specific page to add the first page number.
Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.
Choose From current page.
After these few steps, the page numbering would start from the corresponding page.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
- 1. How to search for a specific word in WPS office
- 2. How to Count Cells with A Specific Text in Excel
- 3. How to Add Page Number To Word from Specific Page
- 4. how to add page in word without page number
- 5. How to play audio on the specific pages in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to Count specific words in excel column