How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you.
· Option 1:
Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.
Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page
· Option 2:
Row to the specific page to add the first page number.
Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.
Choose From current page.
After these few steps, the page numbering would start from the corresponding page.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
- 1. How to find if cell contains specific text in Excel
- 2. How to Count specific words in excel column
- 3. How to Count Cells with A Specific Text in Excel
- 4. How to Add Page Number To Word from Specific Page
- 5. How to play audio on the specific pages in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to search for a specific word in WPS office