Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
First, use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that we want to adjust.Right-click and select Paragraph in the popup menu. Then we can see the Paragraphbox pops up.
· Option 1
Click the drop-down button in the Spacing area.
Then select the exact type of line spacing according to our needs.For example, we canchooseExactly Line Spacingin this drop-down menu. Or we can chooseMultiple line spacing, and enter the value we want in the Line spacing input box.
· Option 2
We can also change line spacing in the AT input box.
After we finish setting the value, click OK.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Adjust line spacing for text contents in a cell
- 2. How to change the character spacing
- 3. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 4. How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
- 5. How to adjust the character spacing of slides
- 6. How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer