How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
First, use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that we want to adjust.Right-click and select Paragraph in the popup menu. Then we can see the Paragraphbox pops up.
· Option 1
Click the drop-down button in the Spacing area.
Then select the exact type of line spacing according to our needs.For example, we canchooseExactly Line Spacingin this drop-down menu. Or we can chooseMultiple line spacing, and enter the value we want in the Line spacing input box.
· Option 2
We can also change line spacing in the AT input box.
After we finish setting the value, click OK.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer