How to insert a line in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. First click the Insert tab.
2. Then click the Shape button.
3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse.
If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line.
We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
- 1. How to insert a line break inside a cell in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
- 3. How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
- 4. How to insert a line for resume in WPS Office Word
- 5. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 6. How to add line numbers in WPS Writer