Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document and select the paragraph that we want to edit.
2. Click the right mouse button and select Paragraph from the shortcut menu.
3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog, choose Indents and Spacing. In the Spacing area, choose Exactly in the Line spacing box. And in the At box, we can input a fixed value. For example, we input “40” pt here.
4. Click the OK button.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Top 10 fixed asset register template format for Excel free download 2022
- 2. How to change the character spacing
- 3. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 4. Adjust line spacing for text contents in a cell
- 5. How to set double spacing in Word？
- 6. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer