Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office for Windows.
2. Select the paragraphs that you want to change, clickHomeorPage Layout→Settings→Paragraph...
(Select the content that needs to be set, right-click the mouse, and clickParagraph....)
3. Under Spacing, click the Before and After boxes to change the spacing.
4. Click OK.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
- 1. How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
- 2. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 3. How can we move the picture after inserting it in WPS Writer
- 4. How to change the character spacing
- 5. How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
- 6. Show or hide format marks and paragraph layout buttons