How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office for Windows.
2. Select the paragraphs that you want to change, click Home or Page Layout → Settings → Paragraph...
(Select the content that needs to be set, right-click the mouse, and click Paragraph....)
3. Under Spacing, click the Before and After boxes to change the spacing.
4. Click OK.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
- 1. How to set the cell alignment in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. Learn pivot table from the beginning
- 3. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 4. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 5. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. AVERAGE function quickly average data