How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.
2. Select the content that needs to be changed.
3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up.
4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.
5. Now click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer