How to change the character spacing
1. Select the text that needs to be adjusted.
2. Right-click and select Font, or the shortcut key Ctrl+D to open this function.
3. Select Character Spacing in the pop-up Font Dialog Box.
4. In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed.
5. Specify how much character spacing that you want to change in the By box.
6. Click OK.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 2. How to quickly locate and replace data
- 3. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 4. Use Date function to convert date format
- 5. Adjust shape fill in WPS Presentation
- 6. How we can use the settings of borders and shading