How to adjust the character spacing of slides
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text we want to edit.
2. Click the right mouse button, and choose Font in the shortcut menu.
3. In the pop-up Font dialog, get into the Character Spacing interface.
For example, in the Spacing box, we choose Expanded. In the By box, we input 5.0 pt.Finally, click the OK button. At this point, we have adjusted the character spacing of slides.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides