How to insert a line break inside a cell in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet first.
2. Select the cell where we want to insert a line break in, then place the mouse cursor where we start a new line, and double-click.
3. Now click the Home tab, and clickthe Wrap Textbutton.
Then we can see that a line break has been successfully added in the cell.
We can also use the shortcut key Alt+Enter to start a new line.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
- 1. How to Insert Line Break inside a Cell in Excel on Mac
- 2. How to add line numbers in WPS Writer
- 3. Excel formula: if cell contains text then return value in another cell
- 4. How to add a line in excel cell on Mac
- 5. How to remove the dotted line in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. Adjust line spacing for text contents in a cell