Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.
2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.
3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.
4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the content of this Excel file.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to fix corrupt ppt file in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 2. File formats: what are the file types supported by excel
- 3. How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
- 4. How to solve xlrd error: Excel xlsx file not supported error in Excel
- 5. Excel Formula: How to Get the Excel File Name from Path
- 6. How to convert text file into excel file in Windows 10