How to change comment color in Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to change comment color, which will make your comment more personalized.
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.
2. Head to the Review tab, and click New Comment to insert a comment.
3. To change its color, click the drop-down button at Track Changes > Track Changes Options. In the pop-up dialog, click the drop-down button at Comments Color, where you can choose one color you like in the drop down list. Finally, click OK.
- 1. How to change background color of cells
- 2. How to change the color schemes of the slides
- 3. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 4. How to change the fill color for shapes in a PDF
- 5. How to change the background color in Word
- 6. How to change border color for shapes in a PDF