How to change the thickness of PDF handwritten signature.
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
1. Open PDF filesin WPSOffice.
2. Click the Insert tab, then click Sign before selecting Create signature.
3. Click Draw, then choose the size of fonts in upper right of the pop-up window.
4. Drag your handwritten signature to the place you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format