How to change theme fonts in PPT
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Change fonts in batches.
1. Open the PPT in WPS Presentation.
2. Click Design > Presentation Tool > Batch Font Settings.
3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.
4. Click Replace.
· Replace fonts in batches
1. Open the file in WPS Presentation.
2. Click Design > Presentation Tool >Replace Font .
4. In the popup dialog box, we can select the font needed to be replaced in the Replace input box, and select the font we want in the Replace with input box.
5. Finally, click Replace.