How to compress picture size in Spreadsheet
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Insert at least one picture into your table from either local folder or online picture platform.
2. Select the picture you want to compress, click the Compress Picture button to change resolution and other options. Finally, click OK to to finish the process.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to customize the font in WPS Writer
- 3. Use format painter to quickly unify text formatting
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation
- 6. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive