How to compress PDF quickly in WPS Office
Sometimes the files are too large to upload or send to other people, so we need to compress the file. PDF is a commonly used format at work. In this free tutorial, you will learn how to compress PDF files within only several steps. Without further ado, let’s begin.
· Steps to compress PDF quickly in WPS Office.
1. Open the PDF file you need to compress in WPS Office.
2. Head to the Tools tab, and click Compress to pop up a dialog.
In the Kingsoft PDF Compression dialog:
3. Check the PDF file you need to compress, and set the Level of compression.
4. You can also click Add File to add more files to compress.
5. Set the Location to save the compressed file at Save to Directory.
6. Click Compress to get the compressed file.
With these steps, you are able to compress PDF files quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office?
WPS Office is one of the world's most popular, cross-platform, high performing, all-in-one, yet considerably more affordable solutions. It integrates all office processor functions such as Word, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet, in one application, and is fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Doc, and Adobe PDF format. WPS Office is one of the best smallest-size and all-in-one complete free office suites out there. It's available on Windows PC, MAC OS, Linux, Android and iOS.
Learn more advanced skills related to compressing PDF in WPS Office:
How to compress PDF files | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to compress PDF to one page | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office is a free office software that is capable of creating and editing different file formats, including texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF. No matter if you are a student or a business runner, WPS Office is a top choice. WPS Academy, along with WPS Office, offers free and useful tips to beginners who don't know where to start. In addition to the basic functions, WPS Academy can also take you to the more advanced world of office software.
Was this helpful?