How to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you still struggling to find a free and powerful PDF editor? Here comes WPS Office. In today's tutorial from WPS Official Academy, you will spend 3 minutes learning about how to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office with the help of WPS PDF editor. Continue to read and master quickly!
Whatever the reason is, you may often need to add a text box to a PDF file. Without further ado, let's get started now.
lSimple steps to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Go to the Insert tab, and click the Text Box button. Drag the cross to create a text box in the appropriate position, and enter text as needed.
3. In the Text Style tab, you can modify the Border Color, Transparency, Style, Line Width and other parameters.
The above is the approach to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office. In WPS Official Academy, you can locate more practical office techniques. Click the following links to jump quickly!
lWhat is WPS Office
WPS Office is a user-friendly, high performing, and all-in-one office suite. As the best alternative to Microsoft office suite on the market, WPS Office contains 4 individual yet interactive modules, namely WPS Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF Editor. It's easy to download and install the personal basic version of WPS Office on PC, Android, iOS and other platforms.
WPS Office's powerful PDF function allows users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment PDF versions of files whenever you want.
- 1. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 2. How to delete a text box in PDF on mac?
- 3. How to add a text box in PDF online for free?
- 4. How to add, resize, and remove a text box in excel
- 5. How to modify the text color of a text box in the PDF file
- 6. How to change the font of text box in PDF document?