How to compress picture size in Spreadsheet
November 22, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Insert at least one picture into your table from either local folder or online picture platform.
2. Select the picture you want to compress, click the Compress Picture button to change resolution and other options. Finally, click OK to to finish the process.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences