How to convert ppt to pdf with hyperlinks in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Steps to convert ppt to pdf with hyperlinks in WPS Office:
1. Open your ppt file in the WPS Office.
2. To save it as .pdf format, go toMenu and click Export to PDF, or go to the Tools tab and click Export to PDF to popup the dialog box.
3. Choose the ppt fileand click Export to PDF.
After completing the above steps in WPS Office, the hyperlinks in ppt will not be lost when the ppt is converted to pdf format.
Note:The hyperlinks on pictures cannot be exported directly in WPS Office.
What is a hyperlink in WPS Office?
A hyperlink is a connection between an element in a hypertext document and a different element of another hypertext, file, or script. Users can activate linked elements by clicking on the hyperlinks, which are usually underlined under the linked elements or displayed in different colors to stand out. In a hypertext document, hyperlinks are indicated by tags in markup language. Depending on the connection path, hyperlinks in web pages are generally divided into the following three types: internal links, anchor links, and external links.
Until now, we have learned how to convert ppt to pdf with hyperlinks in WPS Office step by step. If you're interested in more detailed operations about the typesetting of a functional document, feel free to refer to WPS Academy!
Click to visit WPS Official Academy for more free tutorials:
WPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt and other text types.Best free office suite alternative to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,applicable to Windows , mac OS, Android and iOS.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides