How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.
2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C.
3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.
4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.
5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.
6. Then click OK.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.