How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Sometimes we need to highlight a specific area in our powerpoint presentation pictures. Then we can create the magnifying glass effect in our slides.
Now let’s explore the techniques step by step.
1. Create a duplicate of the original picture with the shortcut key Ctrl+D. Then select the duplicate picture and click the Picture Toolstab.Then click Crop drop-downbutton and choose an oval shapepreferably.
2.Next, narrow the cropped area as you wish, find the Crop Pale in the top-right corner of the picture, and click the Crop by Scale>1:1. Then click the Crop button.
However, it’s hard to distinguish it from the original picture now, so we need to create the Shadow effect. Here are the steps.
1.Select the cropped picture and go back to the Picture Toolstab. Then click Picture Effects>Shadow, and select Offset Center.
2.Now feel free to adjust the oval shape to focus on specific area of your picture.
For all, make your workeasy with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. Create own PowerPoint theme (Slide Master) in WPS Office
- 2. Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 3. How to add a motion path animation effect
- 4. How to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 5. 10 Good PowerPoint Presentation Examples to Help You Create a Great Slide Deck
- 6. 10 Free PowerPoint Presentation Templates to create ppt templates