How to crop at an angle in powerpoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are many reasons why you may be interested in WPS Presentation and its powerful functions. Today's free course will tell you how to crop at an anglein WPS Presentation with easy steps. And the trick could be compatible with Microsoft Office PPT.
· Example of cropping at an angle in WPS Presentation
To crop a picture at an angle in WPS Presentation, you need to insert a picture first.
1. Click the Insert tab, and then click Picture to choose pictures from your album.
2. We can drag to move the picture. Adjusting its size is also available in WPS Presentation, as you can drag the small icon on the edges.
3. To make the picture more attractive, go to Picture Tools, and then you can add effects to it.
4. To crop the picture into the shape we want, click Crop in Picture Tools, and then choose a shape. The size and position are available to set.
You can review the effect in the Slides bar on the left. After setting, you can press the Enter key to finish the process.
Cropping at an angle for imagein powerpoint is a smart strategy for presentation making. WPS Academy can teach you from how to insert pictures to how to crop shapes via WPS Presentation by giving free and simple tutorials.
In today’s free WPS Office tutorial, we have learned a simple yet useful way to crop at an angle in powerpoint. Similar to Microsoft Office, WPS Spreadsheet is avaliable for Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
· To explore more about WPS Office:
Click here to learn how to crop pictures in WPS Presentation
Click here to see how to insert pictures in WPS Presentation