How to do subscript in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the Spreadsheet in WPS Office.
2. Select the needed cells.
3. Right-click to select Format Cells in the popup drop-down menu. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+1 to open it.
4. We can now see the Font interface of the Format Cells dialog box. Here, check Subscript in the Effects area. We can also preview the effect in the Preview area.
5. Finally, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download