How to exit the full screen mode in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Find the small floating window in the upper right corner of the full screen interface.
2. Click the Quit button to exit the full screen mode.
3. We can also press Esc key to exit the full screen mode.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer