How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.
2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.
3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup.
4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.
5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..
6. After settings, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer