How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1
1. Use WPS Office to open the form.
2. Click Menuin the upper left corner →and then select Options in the upper left corner.
3. Select Viewin the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK.
· Option 2
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download