Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 1
1. Use WPS Office to open the form.
2. Click Menuin the upper left corner →and then select Options in the upper left corner.
3. Select Viewin the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK.
· Option 2
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
- 1. How to show or hide gridlines in Excel
- 2. How to hide columns in excel
- 3. Show or hide format marks and paragraph layout buttons
- 4. How to show gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Printing Gridlines in Excel on Windows and Mac
- 6. How to show or hide revision marks in WPS Writer