There are 8 free training tips of how to use office suite for Table Views
How to compare two excel sheets side by side
· Option 1:1. Open two Excel files respectively.2. Click the View tab → the Arrange All button → Vertical Text Box.3. Then, two sheets will appear side by side.4. By sliding the scroll bar of each table up and down, we can compare data in these two tables. · Option 2:1. Open two Excel files respectively.2. Click the View tab → the View Side by Side button. Then, the two tables will appear side by side.3. At this point, the Synchronous Scrolling button is grayed out. The two sheets can ....
How to show or hide gridlines in Excel
· Show gridlinesOption 1:1. Click the View tab.2. Check the View Gridlines option. Option 2:1. Click the Menu drop-down list in the upper left corner and click Options.2. In the pop-up dialog, click the View tab, and check Gridlines in the Window options area.3. Click the OK button. · Hide gridlinesOption 1:1. Click the View tab.2. Uncheck the View Gridlines option. Option 2:1. Click the Menu drop-down list in the upper left corner and click Options.2. In the pop-up dialog, click the V....
How to delete background in WPS spreadsheet?
Open the table in WPS Office. Click Page Layout → Delete background. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to change background color of cells
1. Select a cell range. 2. Get to the Home tab → click the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. You can also fill multiple separated cells with one click.1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard → select the cells one by one with your mouse → release Ctrl when you finish the cell selection.2. Click the Home tab → the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how....
How to erase cell borders in a worksheet
Click Home → the Draw Border icon → choose Erase Border When the curse presents as an Eraser tool, left-click on the border that you would like to erase. You can also drag the Eraser tool to clear borders for cells within a range. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
How to show gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab, and check View Gridlines. · Option 21. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Window options box, click Gridlines.4. Finally, click OK. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the form.2. Click Menu in the upper left corner → and then select Options in the upper left corner. 3. Select View in the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Relate tags of office software Table ViewsMore
excel windows reviews export datatable to excel in vb net windows application windows tablet run excel convert jpg to pdf editable jpeg to editable pdf convert jpg to editable pdf online free wps pdf to word converter portable convert jpg to editable pdf wps portable free download wps office tablet