How to hide or show all annotations in the PDF file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Comment tab → Hide Annotations button. Then we can hidecomments.
3. Click the Comment tab → Show Annotations button. Then we can showcomments.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word