Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to hide comments when printing in word ?
If you want to stand out as the best employee of the week, it's only right that you learn a few Word tricks. Among the things you should consider knowing is to hide comments when printing in Word so you can take advantage of it. When you learn to hide comments when printing in word a document, you will be able to copy files like a pro by removing the author mark.
However, to master the tool that will help you hide comments when printing in Word, you must apply two different methods. You can take your time learning to hide comments when printing in Word to understand how to do it perfectly.
How to hide comments when printing in Word by turning off the markup area
To hide comments when printing in Word on Mac or Windows, you will have to apply the simplest method, and it will work like this:
1. You must open the document you want to hide comments when printing in Word.
2. Go to the review tab and click on the markup menu.
3. After opening the drop-down menu, you will only have to press the no marking option.
4. After verifying that the author's comments are not there, you must proceed to print your document. To do this, you will have to go to the File tab.
5. Finally, you must click the print button.
How to hide comments when printing in Word by changing the markup area through the print option?
You could also try how to hide comments when printing in Word by changing the markup area via the print option. For this, hide comments when printing in the word method. It would help if you did the following:
1. Open the document you want to hide comments when printing in word 2010, 2013, or any version you have.
2. Go to the File tab in the program's main menu.
3. Click on print, which would be between the option save as and share.
4. Select settings in the print option and click on print all pages. You have to deselect the print markup option so that it can automatically hide comments when printing in word 2013.
5. Wait for your Word document to print.
If you followed each step on how to hide comments when printing in word 2016, you might have successfully edited the file. Otherwise, you will have to apply each method patiently and wait for the desired result.
When printing in Word, the process of hiding comments is quite simple, so you shouldn't be afraid to apply it. You have to worry about printing a clean document that doesn't show the original author's comments.
If the guide on how to hide comments when printing in Word has been useful to you, do not forget to access WPS Academy. Within the website, you will access other instructional guides on tools in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel. You shouldn't be limited to having extra information about Word, knowing that this program is a priority for the workplace.
On the other hand, if you are encouraged to visit the website immediately, you will be free to download WPS Office at no cost. The software will allow you to make your new documents in Word, and of course, it will allow you to hide comments when printing in Word.