Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to print word document with comments mac ?
It is the perfect time to learn how to make a word print document with comments and thus show yourself as a professional at work. If you want to take advantage of the office program, it is only fair that you learn to use each of its tools. Comments within printed documents will allow you to be more explicit on a topic.
For you to learn how to word print document with comments a document, it is good that some methods guide you. You have to pay attention to each step and try to apply it in the Word document to be printed.
How to print all comments and text in a Word document?
If you want to know how to word print document with comments in a simple way, you could consider doing the following:
1. Open the Word document you want to print.
2. You must check that the comments are visible in the document. If you do not have it, you only have to go to the Review option, click on next, and select all brands.
3. Go to file and then click on print.
4. Within the configuration, you must select Microsoft Word.
5. Open the print what dropdown menu and click on document that shows marks. Finally, click on print.
How to print all comments in a Word document on Mac?
In case you want to learn how to have a word print document with comments on mac, you will have to do the following:
1. Open the document in Word from your Mac computer.
2. Go to the file option.
3. Go to print.
4. Verify that the print document showing mark box has a century of approval. Print the document.
How to print a single comment in a Word document?
So that you can have a word print document with comments 2010, but for a single comment, you should be guided by the following steps:
1. You must open the Word print document with comments.
2. Go to file and then click on print. You could also use the command Control + P.
3. Check that Microsoft Word is crossed out in the configuration area.
4. Go to the print what dropdown menu and click on brand list. Hit the print option.
Having a word print document with comments is very easy, so you should not refrain from using any of the previously explained methods. When you learn to have a word print document with comments 2016, you will have more relevant training that will undoubtedly work for you to get a promotion at work.
If you want more information on how to have a word print document with comments 2013 or similar topics, you could go to WPS Office. On the website, you will find information on using some tools such as Excel, Word, or PowerPoint.
On the other hand, you can download WPS Office free of charge through the official website. Do not forget that learning how to have a word print document with comments is only a small fraction of everything you can learn. Likewise, you have to focus on finding more information about the printing tools in Word and how to manipulate them.
Word has stood out as the priority program for work, so you should not refrain from using it correctly. Instead, you have to keep absorbing information about the software to become an expert using it.