Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
how to print Word document without comments mac ?
How to print Word document without comments a document? Word is a program with many special features and allows you to add comments to your documents. This feature allows you to add and share comments on specific parts of your document.
Word usually prints comments by default, but you're in the right place if you don't want to print comments and don't know how to turn off the option. Below you will learn how to print a Word document without comments correctly.
How to print Word document without comments in Word 2016
If you want to learn how to print word document without comments 2016, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your Word document and click on “Show comments” it is a tracking group you will find in the “Review” tab.
2. Then uncheck the comments checkbox
As you can see, the correct way how to print a word document without comments a document is not complex. If you're new to Word, you'll be able to do it anytime you need with no hassle.
How to disable the review markup area?
Check the following steps to disable the review markup area:
1. Open your Word document. In the panel on the right, you can see the comments area. It will show you all the comments that appear in the document.
2. Next, go to Review; and All Markup Menu. In the dropdown menu, multiple options like All Marked, Simple Marked, Original, and No Marked. You will need to select No marking.;
3. Print your document. You can continue with the printing process when the comments are hidden from view. Your document will print without the comments.
This is the correct way to learn how to print word document without comments 2010. But if you want the comments to be visible again, go to Review; > All Marks Menu and select Single Mark / All Marks, and the comments will appear again.
How to change the markup area from the print menu?
If you want to disable marks in print settings, follow these steps:
1. You first need to open your Word document with the comments displayed in the markup area.
2. Click on File in the menu and select Print You will see that the print preview will display the comments.
3. Deselect the print marking area. Click Settings > Print All Pages.A dropdown menu will appear, and you need to download the Print marked option. This will hide the comments from the print view.
4. Print the document. Finally, you will need to print the document. You will see that only the content of your document will be printed. If you return to the document in Word, you will still see the comments in the markup area.
If you learn how to print word document without comments on mac, you will also be able to disable comments if you have a Mac computer, and the process is very similar to the above.
Did you learn how to print Word document without comments free? You can disable your comments at any time by following the steps above. If you want to learn more about Word, you can also follow WPS Academy.
In addition, it will allow you to download WPS Office, with which you can edit any Word, Excel, and PowerPoint document for free. It will be a way to enhance your work experience.