how to print a document in word ?
If you have been working with the entire collection of Office programs at work for some time, you should learn to use it thoroughly. One knowledge you should absorb with the software is knowing how to word print 2010 or in the version you have. In this way, you will take that big step to print the documents you will deliver to your work staff.
However, although you see this as an easy task, the reality is that it has its complexity, and you should know how to use the tool correctly. After you learn how to word print, you will have no limits to stand out more at work daily. Next, you will see three methods for you to learn how to word print safely:
How to preview the document in Word before printing it?
For you to be able to word print a document, it is only fair that you previously organize the space to be exported. If you want to have a preview of the document in Word before printing it, you will have to:
1. Open the document in Word that you want to print.
2. Use the letter combination Control + P to open the print tab quickly. You could also select the “file” option and go to the “print” tab at the bottom. You can manipulate the document by clicking the + or – button between sheets.
3. You can zoom in or out of the view of the Word document to be printed so that you get the desired file.
How to print a document in Word regardless of which version you use?
Now that you understand how to edit the document, it is good that you learn how to word print using any program version. On this occasion, you will know word print 2016, and for this, you must:
1. Open the document in Word to print.
2. Access the print tab and choose how many copies of the document you want. Simultaneously you will have to connect the impress to your pc and ensure that it has all the drivers installed for it to work.
5. You must select whether you want to print all the pages or a specific number of pages. The process for word print free could be tedious at first, but with some practice, you will get the hang of it.
How to word print a document using your mac pc?
Finally, you can learn how to word print on mac if you are fond of this kind of computer. The process of word print on Mac is similar to what you should do on Windows. It only differs in:
1. Open the Word document you want to print on your MAC pc.
2. Go to the menu at the top and click on the file.
3. If you want to have a preview of the Word print 2013 document, it is good that you select the “quick view of the presentation” option and turn the pages.
4. You must choose the number of pages to word print on your pc more and start the process. For this step, you must have your printer turned on and properly linked to the computer.
It may have been easy to learn how to word print using the program in its version 2016, 2013, or 2010 on Windows and Mac. However, you should not limit yourself to having more knowledge to master the program fully. If all the content has helped you, do not forget to follow WPS Academy to have more informative guides.
On the other hand, you can download WPS Office to edit the documents you want to print or manipulate Excel and PowerPoint without cost. You intend to have an amazing work experience using a nice and simple software interface.