How to insert check mark in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to insert check mark in word? You can write and insert a check mark or check mark symbol in your Word document differently. Microsoft Word usually comes with a built-in icon menu that already has the check mark, but there are options to insert it if you find it.
Below you will learn how to insert check mark in word with simple and easy steps that anyone can follow.
How to insert check mark in word using a Mac computer?
If you have a Mac computer and want to know how to insert check mark in word mac, you are right.
For this how to insert check mark in word option, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Word document where you want to insert the check mark,
2. Place the cursor where you want to insert the check mark.
3. Go to Insert. This option is at the top of the screen on your Mac computer.
4. Next, you must click on Advanced Symbol, found in the dropdown menu. When you click, the Symbols window will open.
5. Click on Symbols.
6. Now, you can select the desired check mark and click on it. If you don't find the desired check mark, you can click Font and search for it.
7. Then select Insert. This option is at the bottom of the window.
8. Select Close.
How to insert check mark in word using bullets?
To insert a checkmark in Word, you can apply custom bullets; follow these steps:
1. Select the paragraphs you want to add checkmarks to.
2. You will need to click on the Home tab on the ribbon.
3. In the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Bullets. A dropdown menu will appear.
4. To continue, you must click on Define new bullet. A dialog box will appear.
5. You should click on Symbol and see a dialog box again.
6. In the font dropdown menu, you must select Wingdings. You will also have the option to select another font such as Segoe UISymbol or Wingdings 2.
7. Click the check mark you want to insert
8. Then click OK.Press Source. A source dialog box will appear.
9. You can select the size and color of the font.
10. Lastly, click OK twice.
With these steps, you will learn how to insert a check mark in word. Check marks will appear at the beginning of the paragraph or paragraphs.
How to insert check mark in word using the insert symbol?
How to insert check mark in word character code? Another option to insert a check mark is using the Insert symbol follow the steps below:
1. Place your cursor in the Word document where you want to insert the check mark.
2. Next, click on the Insert to Ribbon tab.
3. In the Symbols group, you must click on Symbol. You will see a dropdown menu.
4. You will need to click on More Symbols. You will see a dialog box.
5. You can also click on the Symbols tab.
6. Next, you will need to select Wingdings from the Font dropdown menu.
7. Scroll through the list of symbols until you find the check mark symbol you like the most, and then click on it.
8. Click Insert.
9. Finally, you must click on Close.
As you can see, it is very simple to understand how to insert check mark in Word document.
Have you learned how to insert check mark in word? A check mark is easy to insert; you can get the job done quickly with the above steps. If you want more information about the functions and features of Word, you can access the WPS Academy.
You will also have the opportunity to download the WPS Office software for free. You will be able to create Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents. WPS Office is the official partner of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.