How to insert a check mark in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to have full control over Word's tools, it is recommended to start by learning how to insert a check mark in Word. This will allow you to use one of the most used options when making a document.
If you use how to insert a check mark in Word, you will be able to make the documents much more professional. The aesthetics of your document will look much more organized, and you will be able to highlight the elements you want.
How to insert a check mark in word online using the Insert tab?
If you want to know how to insert a check mark in Word 2019, you must understand that it can be used in many ways. As users, you are the one who decides how to insert a check mark in Word, and with these instructions, you will be able to do it most normally.
1. Open the Word document and select where you want to insert the check mark.
2. Select the Insert tab.
3. Once the options in this section are displayed, go to Symbols.
4. Select the More Symbols option and choose the check mark.
5. Once selected, click on Insert, and the symbol will be added to the document.
How to insert a check mark in word document with keyboard shortcuts?
One of the easiest ways you can find out how to insert a check mark in Word is by using the shortcuts that you can find on your keyboard. This way, you will be able to add the check marks directly into the document by using their ASCII code.
1. Open the document you are going to work on.
2. Select where you want to place the check mark. Press and hold the ALT key on your keyboard.
3. Without releasing the ALT key, write the number 10003. Release the Alt key, and the check mark instantly appears on your document.
How to insert a check mark in word on mac?
The manner of how to insert a check mark in Word may vary on different devices. If you are used to one system, you may get confused when using the same program on a different system. With the help of these instructions, how to insert a check mark in Word will not be a problem for you to worry about.
1. Open the Word document you want to modify. Select the area where you will enter the check mark symbol with the cursor.
2. Proceed to open the Home tab. Select the font for Wingdings 2.
3. Next, press the SHIFT and P keys on your keyboard.
This will add the check mark to your document and how to insert a check mark in Word. It can help you a lot when making a document, so it is a tool often used by many people. Use the WPS office software if you want to use this and many more tools.
The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics are getting closer, and WPS is their official partner, don't hesitate to use their software and enjoy a quality experience.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer