- About us
- What information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- Collection and use of non-Personal data
- Who we share your information with
- Cross-border transfer of information
- Your rights in relation to our use of your information
- The security and storage of your information
- How long we retain your information
- Our policy towards children
- Links to other sites
- Additional privacy information for EEA/EU residents
- Additional privacy information for California residents
- Contact information
- Your devices or software data, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifier, region and language settings, Network provider, network settings and status, operating system, device storage, Android ID, Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs (collectively, “Mobile IDs”), User Agent and HDID, browser or Apps that you have installed, mobile websites that you have interacted with, and how you interact with them, including whether and how you interact with ads (including time-stamp information);
- Your operation data, such as the aggregate number of time, frequency and activity of your use of our Services, and when you use contact management functions or interact with other persons or institutions through our Services, we may collect data relating to your contacts and your relationship with such contacts, we may also collect Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether you clicked on it, and whether you visited the advertiser’s website or downloaded the advertiser’s app;
- The metadata shared by you, such as shooting, uploaded sharing photos or videos, as well as exact date, time, place, and other data stored when using our Services.
- in the settings of your Apps, or
- in the settings of your Products, or
- you could contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you to exercise your right.
C. Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive from us information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to request us to forward this information to another controller under the following conditions:
- the accuracy of your information is contested;
- you request limited processing instead of deletion under the conditions of a justified right of erasure;
- the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued by us, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- the success of an objection is still disputed.
- the processing is based on consent or the contract, or
- the processing is carried out by automated means.