Cloud Storage Policy
How much storage space is allocated for a standard WPS account?
Each WPS account comes with 1 GB of storage space. You can upgrade to WPS Premium and choose monthly subscription to get 20 GB of storage space.
What factors will affect the storage space of your WPS account?
What files are taking up the storage space?
Files in WPS Cloud include word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF files, and images.
New word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF files, and images.
What happens when the quota is exceeded?
This means your storage space has exceeded the upper limit. In this case:
- You cannot upload new files or images to WPS Cloud.
- You cannot create new files (such as word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and PDF files). Files in WPS Cloud cannot be modified or copied until some space is freed up.
What happens to a WPS account that remains inactive for a long time?
If you do not sign in to your WPS account for 180 consecutive days or longer: All your files will be deleted from WPS Cloud. Before the deletion takes place:
- An email notification will be sent to you. If your files meet the deletion conditions, you will be notified at least three months before the deletion.
- You can sign in to your WPS account to prevent the files from being deleted.
- You can also download files stored in WPS Cloud.
How to free up storage space and go back under quota
You can download files to a local device and delete them from WPS Cloud to free up the storage space.