Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert checkbox in Excel
1. Click the cell where we want to insert the check box.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Forms drop-down button → the Check Box option.
3. When the cursor appears as a cross, click the left mouse button and drag the cursor to insert a checkbox. Or we can click the celldirectly,then we can insert a checkbox.
4. After inserting the checkbox, we can edit the text of it.
5. Click another cell, then we can check the box.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.